NuclearIQ Seminars & User Group Conference
March 6-8 2017
Make plans now to attend the 2017 NuclearIQ Seminars & User Group Conference! Focusing exclusively on energy-related content, it is the definitive conference for our industry – to talk best practices, view emerging technologies, and network with your peers at the famous Royal Sonesta Hotel in New Orleans’ French Quarter.
With 2/3 of the US nuclear fleet now using NuclearIQ, we expect 60+ nuclear power plants to be represented! GCR is a top industry facilitator of peer-to-peer collaboration and discussion of common challenges and solutions – productivity and quality gains are our goals! We hope you will join us in March!
Where: The conference will be held at the Royal Sonesta in New Orleans’ French Quarter.
When: March 6th – 8th, 2017
Hotels: Rates are reserved from March 5th-8th at the Royal Sonesta starting at $189 per night. Call the Royal Sonesta at (504) 586-0300 and ask for the “GCR NuclearIQ User Group” rate.
Please note: the registration cut off date for group pricing at the Royal Sonesta is Monday, February 13th. Please book your stay before that date!
NuclearIQ Seminars: Monday, March 6th
Each seminar will be roughly 2 to 2 ½ hours each and will cost $500.00 per user.
There will be a discounted rate of $1500.00 for users that sign up for all 4 seminars.
NuclearIQ Seminars will include:
- • Report Writing & Data Archiving
- • Multiparser
- • QA/QC & Instrument Logbook
- • Environmental
The NuclearIQ User Group: Tuesday, March 7th and Wednesday, March 8th
User Group Highlights:
- • What’s new in NuclearIQ v126.96.36.199
- • Perform f-Test and t-Test analysis on columns defined as “QC Instrument” on the Analysis Definition screen
- • Write data to the OSIsoftPI System
- • Generate Schedules with Batch Scheduler
- • Control Access to Units
- • Over 100 usability and performance improvements as requested by the nationwide user community.
- • NuclearIQ Mobile App
- • Setting up and use of Mode/Sub Modes within NuclearIQ
- • The Future of NuclearIQ
- • NuclearIQ Mobile Pro
- • NuclearIQ v2.0
For more information, contact:
NuclearIQ Training & Support Manager