Based on the requests and specifications of the leadership User Group and Steering Committee, NuclearIQ is evolving to meet our customer’s needs in areas beyond basic nuclear chemistry.
- Wireless test entry from Mobile Devices – users may enter test results from wireless devices using any network, even capturing automatically the gps location of the air or water sample
- Managerial dashboard reporting – Using any tablet computer, managers can review trend plots, custom reports and other data wirelessly
- Chemical Inventory – NuclearIQ even includes a basic chemical inventory management program designed by the User Group, to help Chemistry departments manage expiring chemicals and track usage and locations of hundreds or chemicals and reagents – since the program is integrated with NuclearIQ, performing the physical inventory task can be built right in to the Schedule for the technicians.
- Emergency Preparedness Module with GIS mapping – NuclearIQ provides real time visibility into conditions, saving time and manpower by wirelessly gathering, analyzing, validating, visualizing and responding to RP data. The NuclearIQ EP module even provides a Management Portal that tracks personnel, drill status/notes/debriefs, locker inventory, etc.
- Groundwater Monitoring Module with GIS mapping – NuclearIQ provides real time support for water sample collection, testing and visualization, with exceptional accuracy and timeliness. Test results are electronically submitted to NuclearIQ where they appear on maps, reports and other systems with no data-entry errors