A key factor in NuclearIQ’s success is our sustained commitment to long-term support and service.
The benefits of belonging to the NuclearIQ User Community remain evident long after the software has been customized and installed at your facility. Helpdesk support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff of expert technicians are on call to assist you at any time. Our continuing software warranty assures that any reported defects are immediately addressed with the highest priority.
NuclearIQ is administered and deployed by an experienced team of nuclear chemistry and software specialists – each of our senior chemists have over 25 years in the industry. In addition to creating a product that quickly won over most U.S. fleets, our team provides the services needed to keep our implementations successful and our clients happy. Popular support services include:
- Implementation of the mobile app fleet-wide, training users and helping facilitate change management
- Implementation of new units (or sites), such as Radiation Protection, Groundwater, REMP-data conversion, database configuration, and training
- Implementing Chemical Inventory
- Implementing Instrument Logbook and the NuclearIQ QA/QC solution, training users, validating and verifying data
- Conducting site-specific training programs to address new releases, new hires, new admins, and improving overall proficiency
- Fine-tuning and refining Schedule requirements and getting Task Schedules up and running
Helpdesk support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – including holidays. Our staff of expert technicians are on call to assist you at any time.
Our continuing software warranty assures that any reported defects are immediately addressed with the highest priority.
Functional enhancements & new features are delivered annually, enhancing your investment. All new features are driven by the requests and feedback of the NuclearIQ user base.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
A La Carte professional services are available at a reduced rate for onsite training, custom reports, automated interfaces, uploads and other technical needs.